Take your basic WordPress skills to the next level by using plugins and widgets to add new functionality, and make your first online store using Woocommerce plugin.
What is the course about?
A deeper look at the WordPress Content Management System – Computer software that allows you to quickly and easily create and maintain websites and/or Online Store. This course is intended for learners with some previous experience of WordPress.
What will we cover?
• Using WordPress with WordPress.com and self-hosted sites
• Recap on creating, modifying Posts and Pages
• Effective use of the Media Library
• Managing a blog – handling comments and feedback
• Effectively using Themes and Templates to customise your website or blog
• Using Plugins and Widgets.
• Build your first online store
• Shop Setup and Maintenance
• payment method, sale and discounted coupons.
• Shipping and tax configuration.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to…
- Demonstrate a good understanding of WordPress at an intermediate level
• Feel confident in creating a online store in WordPress.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
You should have attended the course ‘A website with WordPress’ , or have a similar level of knowledge.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
The course uses the Einnovention hosting services or learner’s own hosted sites.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
There are no additional costs.You will need to bring a valid email address with you and ensure you are able to access this email account to verify your WordPress.com registration.
When I’ve finished, what course can I do next?
HTML5 & CSS: Introduction (stage 1), Introduction to PHP/MySQL or any of our digital marketing /social media courses. Please check our brochure for more details.
20% off - Call Now +92 321 4043 374
WooCommereceSubtitle goes Here
Using WordPress with WordPress.com and self-hosted sites.
Recap on creating, modifying Posts and Pages.
Effective use of the Media Library.
Effectively using Themes and Templates to customise your website or blog.
Shipping and tax configuration.